Anybody know how to make the Clip Jam play ALL songs on a playlist?

How I created the playlists/folders for the SD card was

I inserted the SD card in the computer 

then went to my Media Player then to the particular Playlist on the media player I wanted to put on the SD card,

then I highlighted all songs in that playlist and copied them over to the “Sync” file which is to the right of the playlist songs in Media Player. 

Then I hit “Sync” which then transferred all music in the “Sync” file on Media Player over to the SD Card. 

Once on the SD Card I created a “Christmas Folder” on the Clip Jam then I moved all Chirstmas songs which I had just copied on the SD card over to the “Christmas Folder” on the SD Card.  

That’s how I created the “Folders” on the SD card, copying the music from my Media Player playlists over to the Sync file on Media Player then hit “Sync” button and it then transferred to the SD card general file then I created a folder in the SD card then moved all music over to that folder.

As for what kind of format, all songs are in either Mp3 or WMA format in my Media Player playlists.   So that’s the format that was copied over to the SD card, Mp3 or WMA.   Does this info. help you to understand what I did?

Other than my Mp3 and WMA’s I don’t know what a “.m3u” file or playlist is.  Never heard of it.   Is that the same thing as my Mp3s?