Annoying Rhapsody Problem

There is an option in the Rhapsody client to load files as streams, or to cache a copy on the hard drive for transfer later, this option takes up some drive space but allows you to transfer an entire album or list for quick loading later.

As you’ve seen, it’s hard to rely on that crawling status bar at the bottom.  It’s been a Rhapsody quirk for several years, so have a look at your Fuze+ to see if writing has been completed.  If you have to grab the device and run, click on the disconnect button in the upper right.

I wouldn’t redo the library, if yours is like mine, it’s big.  I did rebuild it a few times over the years, including importing the library after updating Rhapsody, and it went without incident.  I would, at the most, simply reload the Fuze+.  You’ll see that some tracks seem to load slower than others, I think this is on the server side, and not your device. 

If you look under preferences, you can try downloading a track that was slow, to the computer, without the device plugged in- this way you can get a feel for the speed differences.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: