Annoying Rhapsody Problem

The tool he’s referring to is available under a different heading with the latest Rhapsody 4 client.

The tool is “Backup and Reset Application Data Directory”.  The new Fuze+ is atomic fast with the latest Rhapsody client build.  Somebody got things right this time around.  My song transfers are in seconds, and that was benchmarked with a 4G wireless connection throttled to 1.5Mb/s. 

Click on Help > Check For Updates and update your Rhapsody client first.  They have changed a lot in the latest build, much more stable.  If you are still having s-l-o-w transfers (watch the device to see when reading / writing stops- the status bar in blue at the bottom of the screen ■■■■■, and always has.  It lags horribly, especially if it has pending messages.  Oh well, they can have one glitch, I guess.

If the Fuze+ remains a toad when loading, it’s best to format the device (you can do this from Rhapsody, but I prefer using the device itself: Settings > Format > Yes.  This will erase all media from the device, and you will have to reload your music.

Then, connect your Fuze+, open Rhapsody, authorize the device, and reload a few tracks to see how quick she goes!

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: