1g Express just died

The 1g worked just fine for about 3 weeks until one day when I was switching songs, it just froze. I tried resetting by pressing the grey button and plus sign. I tried replugging it into the computer. All of them didn’t work. Now I think it’s out of juice too because when I pressed the power button, it used to light up blue for a second then goes dark again. I know that this thing can’t just die after 3 weeks. Can anyone help me?

Message Edited by jack90001 on 09-24-2008 04:46 PM

@jack90001 wrote:
The 1g worked just fine for about 3 weeks until one day when I was switching songs, it just froze. I tried resetting by pressing the grey button and plus sign. I tried replugging it into the computer. All of them didn’t work. Now I think it’s out of juice too because when I pressed the power button, it used to light up blue for a second then goes dark again. I know that this thing can’t just die after 3 weeks. Can anyone help me?
Message Edited by jack90001 on 09-24-2008 04:46 PM

Try inserting a Micro SD card. If that doesn’t work, then replace the firmware following the instructions in the attached thread.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=express&thread.id=1143

the micro SD card did just the trick Thank you

Even my sansa express is suffering with the same problem and hen i connect it to my computer it autoruns and displays me only 2 options

i) synchronize with media player

ii) take no action

so i cannot add any songs as well as play my device