the disk is write protect

salam,

the disk is write protect how i can format kindly do the needful.

check the lock switch if it is a SD card or micro in an adapter. If it is not locked or it is some other type of card without a lock there is nothing that can be done to fix it. Back up the data and contact sandisk support for a warranty replacement. 

I hope that it’s still under warranty. Chances are, it might be bricked already.

Press Windows Key + R combination, type put regedit in Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.

In the left pane, navigate here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control

In the left pane of this location, right click Control key and select New -> Key. Name the new sub-key so created as StorageDevicePolicies. Now come to the right pane of this sub-key i.e. StorageDevicePolicies, right click and select New -> DWORD Value. Name the newly created DWORD as WriteProtect. In some cases, you might find that this DWORD under the sub-key already exists and the DWORD has a Value set to 1. Double click on the DWORD to modify its Value data.
change the Value data to 0 from 1. Click OK. Close the Registry Editor and check if the issue is resolved, else try FIX 2 mentioned below.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/storage/how-erase-write-protected-usb-drive-or-sd-card-3456666/