preventative maintenance-error check and defragment u3 Cruzer

My flash drive is about 85% full.  I ran Check Disk and it seemed to complete ok-no errors/concerns-but Winlogon report does not appear in Application Error logs.  Should I defrag or not?

" Should I defrag or not?"

NO!  Not a hard drive, no moving parts, no need, no effect, other than wearing out the number of writes possible.

why does disk defragment  say the drive is fragmented then?

@cobracjason wrote:

why does disk defragment  say the drive is fragmented then?

In essence it is, but since it is not a physical, spinning hard drive and instead it is flash memory, where the data gets saved is unimportant to retrieving it.

I guess you can move some of your files to another folder of device, such as move them into the new folder in your Windows or Cloud, then you can have more space and RAM. You also need to check and manage some files if they are useless or unnecessary. I recommended you to copy all the files in your disk to Windows device or Cloud firstly, and you will get an empty disk. If you keep your files in WIndows, you`d better to get an advanced systemcare pro key to be your files manager to avoid being hacked or ransome attack. Or you can choose to defrag your device like something how to defrag my computer or disk.

I guess you can move some of your files to another folder of device, such as move them into the new folder in your Windows or Cloud, then you can have more space and RAM. You also need to check and manage some files if they are useless or unnecessary. I recommended you to copy all the files in your disk to Windows device or Cloud firstly, and you will get an empty disk. If you keep your files in Windows, you`d better to get an advanced systemcare pro key to be your files manager to avoid being hacked or ransome attack. Or you can choose to defrag your device like something how to defrag my computer or disk.

$29.99 for your link’s product posted to a 6 yr old thread.

SPAM!!