pre-installed software removed

Hi

I got the Cruzer Edge as a gift, it’s a new one, but sis has removed all the files on it to give me more space… now it can’t be read by my stereo, and the computer does read it, but the icon looks weird… help, where do I get the soft back?

Talk to your sister.

Funny :neutral_face:

Try downloading new drivers for your device. While it may not be in the list, usually another Cruzer drive will work. Try a few and see.

Go here: http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/driver-download-wizard

Doesn’t seem to work, but thanks anyway

Give the “gift” back to your sister and tell her you don’t need the extra space, rather you need a gift that works.

If you wait a week or two you can give it to her as her Christmas present.  :wink:

I have had my Cruzer Blade for about 2 months now. But last Friday when I thought  the drive had a virus on it – it could only take few data–I formated it. Now my Hi Fi can’t read it, especilally when the files are in a folder/s. It keeps showing ‘No Trucks’. What can i do? Help.

@jonnyagaba wrote:

I have had my Cruzer Blade for about 2 months now. But last Friday when I thought  the drive had a virus on it – it could only take few data–I formated it. Now my Hi Fi can’t read it, especilally when the files are in a folder/s.  It keeps showing ‘No Trucks’. What can i do? Help.

Find a different route.

:stuck_out_tongue: