ntfs-export option is missing

hello  have  buy  usb  etxrme  (64  gb)  a  year  ago.is  NTFS  by  default?i  can’t  remember  if  i  convert  it  from  FAT  32.i  have  3  questions:

1)why  when  i  formating  via  windows  i  see  two  options?(NTFS  and  exFAT)  in  other  usb  drives  i  see  3  options:NTFS-FAT32-exFAT.is  that  normal?  and if  isn’t  NTFS  by  default  how  can  converted  to  FAT32  again?

2)when    i  wnat  to  mak  a  safe  export  i  can’ t  do  it  with  right  clik  from  settings  window.this  option  is  missing.i  can  do  ti  only  with  icon  in  right  corner.also  is  that  normal?

3)how  can  attach  a  screenshot?

have  buy  usb  etxrme  (64  gb)  a  year  ago.is  NTFS  by  default?

No, if new it would have been exFAT.

why  when  i  formating  via  windows  i  see  two  options?(NTFS  and  exFAT) 

Microsoft doesn’t recommend FAT32 for large drives.  The cluster size is too big.  32 KB vs 8 KB.  And I don’t recommend NTFS for flash drive due to it’s journeling overhead.

if  isn’t  NTFS  by  default  how  can  converted  to FAT32  again?

Maybe a MAC machine can do it.  Or some utility you download.  If the files on it are important to you be sure to copy them all to your harddrive or another USB drive before you format it.

2)when    i  wnat  to  mak  a  safe  export  i  can’ t  do  it  with  right  clik  from  settings  window.this  option  is  missing.i  can  do  ti  only  with  icon  in  right  corner.also  is  that  normal?

I’ve never heard of this option so I can’t help you.  What version of Windows are you using?

You upload your image someplace then post a link to it.

1)why  when  i  formating  via  windows  i  see  two  options?(NTFS  and  exFAT)  in  other  usb  drives  i  see  3  options:NTFS-FAT32-exFAT.is  that  normal?  and if  isn’t  NTFS  by  default  how  can  converted  to  FAT32  again?

Microsoft limits formatting of FAT32 partitions to 32GB so any volume larger than 32GB will only give you the option for NTFS or exFAT. YOu should use exFAT as it is a much more modern file system with less limitations. NTFS is a journaled file system and while it can be used on a removable disk exFAT is still a better choice. 

2)when    i  want  to  mak  a  safe  export  i  can’ t  do  it  with  right  clik  from  settings  window.this  option  is  missing.i  can  do  ti  only  with  icon  in  right  corner.also  is  that  normal?

This is normal

You will need to upload the picture to a picture sharing site like flickr or imgur.com and then click the inset picture button and paste in the URL for the picture.  

i  have  win  8.1  prox64  with  other  usb  drives  i  have  three  options  with  right  clik  :format.export  and copy.for  usb  extreme  i  have  only  format  and  copy.where  can  i  uplodaded?

1)drlucky  for  the  record  why  for  soem  other  ubs  sticks  like  trancend,lexar  can  i  do  it(export with  right  clik  from  settimgs  window)  and  i  can’t  with  usb  extreme?isn’t  starnge?also  i  convert  it  to  NTFS  for saving  movies  and  playing  to  my  tv.with  fat32  i  know  that  the  movie  split  to  parts…with  exFAT  can  i  saved    a  movie  for  playing  to  my  tv  or  split  my  movie  to  parts?

2)  the  format  by  deafult  was  exFAT  for  usb  extreme?(  i  bοught  it  in  2014  and is  64GB  with  usb  3.0)