my 16 gb san disk pan drive become write protected

@cacho wrote:

Thank ed, for ruining my day and the post with your complaint . . .

Regarding your insolent question . . .

Envy, jealousy, resentment and bitter of old loser, was evidenced in today, where I spent six hours answering messages, while you only few minutes, for bother me and harass me, and I just, I had to work all Saturday afternoon, with 6 posts.

But, also I have for you, a compiled of long list (I know all messages since 2007), with your hostile messages to users, with your bad answers and mistakes, and errors.

Of pity for how pathetic you are, and respect for users, and that I am not like you,was that I did not answer.

Because: mistreat, users, sour way, insolent, and hostile, blaming them for their problems, “as an employee, underpaid”…

Coincidentally, all the “gurus”, you is the only one who does this, ie, is the “black cloud”, of the community.

_ Whoa! _ :dizzy_face:

I think you are severely over-reacting to Ed_P’s simple questions/request:

@ed_p wrote:

Really!!  Can you please provide a link to a SanDisk.com webpage that confirms that statement.

To launch a personal attack and tirade like this because you were asked for official confirmation of what you claimed is hardly reasonable. There’s no need for this. Simply put, Ed did not attack you; you have no reason to attack him. You both contribute a great deal to this forum; let’s keep the petty attacks out of it, shall we?