Ultra SSD 120G-G25 initial boot

I have an Acer Aspire One 722 that I installed the above mentioned SSD in. After the initial install and OS load, it ran great, very fast (still does AFTER boot). But suddenly, one day it developed an issue at power-on, startup;  I turn it on, after about 3 seconds it goes to a black screen with a solid cursor in the top, left corner and it stays this way for 1 minute and 50 seconds. After this it boots normally. At this point, I can use the netbook without issue… its just the initial power on when I have to wait almost 2 minutes before it actually starts loading the OS (Win7, 4GB ram).  And yes I did update the BIOs with no change. Any ideas???

this is usually caused by a removable drive connected to the computer at boot up. do you ahve any removable dives connected to the computer?

No removable drives but I did have a usb wireless dongle and usb bluetooth dongle plugged in.  I removed both and turned the netbook on and it booted fine!  Since neither one was external storage I had dismissed them, but one or both must have been the cause. I’ll test further… Thank you very much for your suggestion!!

When you boot the netbook press F2 to access the BIOS settings, then select the Boot options and make sure the HDD0 drive is listed as #1.  Then press F10 and boot.