Ultra fit 32gig usb doesnt play in car

After years of avoiding SanDisk like the plague at work and vowing never to return after a spait of rubbish flash drives in various mediums that saw massive amounts of data loss all too frequently, is too saw these Ultra Fit drives and thought, what the hell, they’re small and I just want something simple for music in the car, so I bought 3 of them, all IDENTICAL.

Two of them are fine in both factory and aftermarket headunits across a range of manufacturers (3 different generations and models of Volkswagen, a Land Rover, and a Pioneer head unit) but one of them outright refuses to work properly in any of the vehicles. It, like everyone elses, skips all over the shop, changes tracks randomly and its utterly unusable for this purpose.

Stop carrying on and telling us it is an issue with the vehicles or the headunits, and acknowledge the fact that SanDisk still produces rubbish, if 2 of the 3 identical drives work, and 1 doesn’t, then this is clearly an issue with SANDISK!

Clearly SanDisk products aren’t fit for any purpose, certainly not professional use - not even something as simple as storing music in a car. I’ll go back to avoiding SanDisk like the plague from now on, never to return.