SecureAccess for MAC

Help!  I didn’t think I needed to use the SecureAccess v2.0 for Mac because I only wanted to store my iTunes music on my SanDisk, and the SanDisk worked fine the first time - I downloaded my music and it was on the SanDisk.  Then because I had double songs I erased the entire SanDisk using MAC computer Disk Utility.  Now my iTunes is not seeing my SanDisk (Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive 32 GB).  I also can’t find the SecureAccess v2.0 for Mac file any more - the entire USB seems to be empty.  Do I need the SecureAccess v2.0 for Mac?  And why doesn’t my computer and/or iTunes see that my flash drive is installed so I can download all my music again from iTunes.??  And do I need to partition my SanDisk Cruzer Glide?  Thanks so much.

I erased the entire SanDisk using MAC computer Disk Utility.

Ok.  A bit overkill IMO.

the entire USB seems to be empty.

Gee, what a surprise.  What did you expect after “I erased the entire SanDisk”??

Do I need the SecureAccess v2.0 for Mac?

For iTunes probably not.

do I need to partition my SanDisk Cruzer Glide?

I think you need to find an Apple store to help you.

Hi Ed,  I’m a senior lady and I’m not an expert on computers.  Can you help me please?  Maybe some things I did sound stupid to you, but I’m doing my best here, I’m alone and no one else to ask.  I erased my USB because I had double songs in my iTunes.  I removed all the double songs in iTunes so the next step would be to erase the songs on the USB and download again.  However now that I have plugged the USB into my computer, it shows up as Remote Disk but it doesn’t show on the desktop.  The way I downloaded my songs onto the USB before was that I went to iTunes and in there I saw an icon for the SanDisk and I dragged the file with my songs onto the icon and it downloaded.  As I said, now I cannot see the icon for the SanDisk even though it is plugged into my computer.  If you are familiar with MAC computers and iTunes, can you please help me find the SanDisk so I can download my songs.  Thanks.  Kathy

Ed, I’m elderly and disabled and can’t go to a store.  I do everything on my computer.

Whether your elderly and disabled or young and naive is not important.  You need someone with MAC expertice to help you and I have none.  See if you can find a MAC forum that can instruct you how to delete files from a USB drive.  And how to format the drive you purged, maybe that will help.

As for needing SecureAccess, for iTunes type file you don’t need it.

Good luck.

Hello four49Kitties,

are you still having this problem with your USB Stick. I am a MAC user. Perhaps I can be of help.