SanDiskSecureAccess_Win not launching vault password screen

Really hoping someone can help, ive spent a good few hours now searching the forum to see if anyone has posted the exact same question but i can’t find anything (unless im using the wrong terminology?)

Ok, so I have a Cruzer Glide USB (64gb) I’ve had it over a couple of years and never had any issues. Last time i used it was probably about 4 months ago. Came to use it yesterday on the exact same PC Ive always used (Windows 7) and when I click on the exe file I get the usual blue rectangle Pop up (inc picture of safe) small text on the right saying ‘powered by YuuWaa’ it stays on the screen for about 20 seconds then disappears… and thats it. I never get the screen appear where I can enter my password. The exe is called SanDiskSecureAccess_Win (file/product version) 1.1.19755.0. Ive also disabled the security and antivirus and it doesnt make any difference. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this so that I can get to the password screen? Many thanks.

I would suggest upgrading SecureAccess to the current version 3, but I believe there have been posts by some that it initialized the vault, which I find unlikely but apparently it happened to a few people.  But you may not have many options to try.

Try writing to SanDisk support and see what they suggest.

https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2399/%C2%A0

Definit This is a corrected reply to you. I was missing some info in previous one.

I have the same problem with the same version. Did the fix recommended work as it has not worked or me? If not did you find another fix?

To recap problem.
Sandisk version 1.1.19755 when I activate runsandisksecure the software starts and then disappears a few seconds later. It never gives me the password login page.

I have tried removing version 1.1.19755 and vaults, formatting cruzer and putting back in this order the 1) vaults older then the 2) version 1.1.19755 thinking it would say to me do you want to use this older. But it does not. The same error occurs. I have bought another cruzer and fomatted it and copied version 1.1.1975 to that new cruzer to see i software works proper and it does. I have put the software first onto and newly formatted cruzer activated the version 1.1.1975 with my old password then added the old vaults folder overwriting the newly created one that was just activated. This did not work either as it just said your vault is empty despite over 1 GB there.

I also tried the steps to updating to 3.0 but that failed too identify the vaults older as well and wanted me to create a new password.
Anyone have a fix?

Thanks

Check your Windows antivirus logs.

I assume you mean the Windows Event Log on my Win 10 machine?
I use Windows Security and looked there but will look again.

Of note I have tried it on a Win xp. Win 7 pro and Win 11 laptop as well. But I will look into event logs. I have not tried it on a linux or apple product.

Are you aware of this particular problem and this solution?

I am working with SanDisk Tech support and they have been very helpful so far there has been no solution.