SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 128GB Flash Drive Corrupted (I Think) And Unable To Find A Fix.

Right now I’m having a hard time trying to get to my file on my flash drive as it seems that anything that accesses my flashdrive just won’t start or will crash.  I had left my flash drive in the computer and then one day when I was trying to get to my file explorer it would stop responding and when I eventually closed out of it my desktop would go black but Chrome and other programs would still work.  The file explorer worked perfectly fine when I ejected the flash drive. I wanted to save some photos from the flash drive so I followed a few guides to recover data from a corrupted flash drive.  None of this worked though, when I ran CHKDSK my computer would always be stuck on preparing Automatic Repair and wouldn’t continue even if I chose to skip.  Another attempt was when I downloaded Stellar Photo Recovery and I wouldn’t get past initializing.  But, as soon as I took out the flash drive my computer would start no problem and the Photo Recovery program would start up fine.  I’m having a hard time finding any fixes to this specific issue and would appreciate any help.  I am on Windows 10 and can provide any inform needed like a video of what is going on or computer specs if anyone is willing to help.  Thank you!

Fastest solution, return it.  Either to where you bought it or to SanDisk.