SanDisk Cruzer Dial 32GB has Lowered Storage

I bought a SanDisk Cruzer Dial 32GB, and I recently plugged it into my computer, and all of my data was wiped and the capacity was lowered to 1.03GB storage size with an EFI system popping up in file explorer whenever I plug it in, with a storage size of 63.8. Is it possible it was reformatted incorrectly? Is there a way to fix it?

The best fix I can recommend is returning it to where you bought it.

Meijer doesn’t allow technology returns when the item has been out of the box.

@grievingtuna wrote:
Meijer doesn’t allow technology returns when the item has been out of the box.

in file explorer whenever I plug it in, with a storage size of 63.8. Is it possible it was reformatted incorrectly? Is there a way to fix it?

And now you copy text from GrievingTuna’s post!!  Wow SPAMmer you’re busy.  https://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/SanDisk-Cruzer-Dial-32GB-has-Lowered-Storage/m-p/371998#M14411

@hodyja wrote:

@grievingtuna wrote:
Meijer doesn’t allow technology r  filezilla eturns when the item has been out of the box.

in file explorer whenever I plug it in, with   [uc browser](uc browser) a storage size of 63.8. Is it  rufus  possible it was reformatted incorrectly? Is there a way to fix it?  

in file explorer whenever I plug it in, with a storage size of 63.8. Is it possible it was reformatted incorrectly? Is there a way to fix it?

hahahah  You’re a riot SPAMmer.  Better look for a new job.