SanDisk Cruzer 256GB Will only accept 26GB of files

Thanks Ed_P for your reply.  I just checked the drive again (in properties) and it is formatted in FAT32.  I purchased three (3) of these from Costco about 10 days ago.  I would think Costco would verify authenticity before purchase, but who knows in this day and age.  To answer your question regarding writing to Secure Access…I don’t know!  I don’t think I did, but I don’t understand the secure part of a flash drive.  I simply plugged it into my PC and started the file transfer.  When I look at the flash drive, I see the files in a folder that I transferred and I also see a file about Secure access, but my file transfer is not within that folder.  It appears  that only files under 4GB transferred to the flash drive.  The flash drive still shows space of 206GB, however the remaining files I want to transfer are all larger than 4GB and and when I try to transfer to flash drive, a box pops up and says “file too large to transfer”.  MY remaining files to transfer are over 4GB, but less than 5GB each.