Restoring to factory settings

Yes, I clicked on the link. And yes, I’m sure it’s the solution asked by markmik.

“I need the original factory folders again.”, said marmik.

2 years, because I’ve just read the topic. Instead of laughing and bullying and so on, I’ve placed the answer for who still needs that kind of solution. You are already 4 years active in at least 1 forum, and I guess you even don’t know this has nothing to do with the Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon. Furthermore, in forums like this, problems are discussed which mostly concern more people having similar problem.

I also formatted my flash drive because my files became unrecoverable as it had been infected by a virus of highly dangerous threat type. When I coulnd’t find the original SanDisk files stored on my FlashDrive, I began to search for “SanDisk Factory state”, “SanDisk restore factory settings”, and so on, and I liked the title “Restoring to factory settings” as I thought there was a similar problem and there would be people who within two years must’ve  found some solution. I saw some ■■■■■ answers instead. Well, I’ve found the solution on my own and wanted to try to help other people having the same problem in the future, or in the far future, who knows?

Huge things change within two years on our planet. Things develop, become mostly better (that’s the objective), smarter, like people as well. Your style is still the one from 500 B.C.

2 Likes