I can't install u3 launchpad on this drive

I have 2 of these sandisk cruzer 16gb usb flash drive. I can’t intall u3 launchpad in these drives. I try to install on windows 7 computers and also try to install on windows xp computers. can anyone help?

These drives are function fine without the u3 launchpad. but I want the u3 launchpad to protect the data in the drives, I specially bought these drives for that purppose and it won’t work. I am frustraed!!

Thanks

SanDisk no longer makes USB drives that support U3.

But the 32gb I bought the same time does support u3 lauchpad. If sandisk doesn’t support u3 launchpad anymore, who does? Is there any brand that you know? I love the u3 lauchpad. is there any password protection I can implement on these sandisk?

Thank you.

all devices manufactured after september of 09 no longer support U3. the 32GB you have was probably manufactured before that. there are no longer any devices i know of still supporting U3. 

SanDisk customer service told me yesterday you’ll have to buy a SanDisk “Contour”, which comes with U3 Launchpad.

They are more costIy and I hope this helps

I just came across this link which has an interesting solution:

http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?s=&showtopic=14564&view=findpost&p=165516

I have 2 of these sandisk cruzer 16gb usb flash drive. I can’t intall u3 launchpad in these drives??:cry: