How can I copy or trans files in between two SecureAccess USB flash drives??

I bought two SanDisk USB flash drives and launched the SecureAcees V2.0 application on both drives. My questions are:

(i) How do I keep both SecureAccess applications open in the same time? It seems that once you open one drive with SecureAccess application, you can not open another drive using SecureAccess application

(ii) How can I copy or transfer files from one SecureAccess drive to another SecureAccess drive? It seems the only way is to drag or copy the file from one SecureAcess drive to my PC first, then close the Secureaccess application, open it again on the other USB drive and copy drag that file from PC to the USB drive. Extremely cumbersome process. Any one knows another way to transfer files between two Secure Access protected USB drives?

I’d be very greatful if someone could enlighting me on these. I sent a similar question to the support line and of course, never got an answer. 

1 Like

Count me in on this please. I’d also like to know if this is possible.

1 Like

Here is the answer I got from SanDisk customer service: “Secure Access will work only to the one flash drive at the same time. The only way is to drag or copy the file from one SecureAcess drive to your PC first, then close the Secureaccess application, open it again on the other USB drive and copy drag that file from PC to the USB drive”