Forgot Password

I bought a SanDisk Cruzer Glide 2 months back, Now after a week after i can’t remeber my password neither from the hint,
Please help me (I don’t want the previous data , i want my pendrive ready to use)

3 Likes

See this thread.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/Login-Problem/m-p/293103#M4709

Manish,

I got the same problem, ie lost my password.

How did you solve your problem, pl advise.

EM

4 Likes

EMNair, the answer is on the link above.

“Open Windows Explorer, open the flash drive’s drive letter, delete all the files that you see.”

2 Likes

I have a sandisk cruzer glide 128G flashdrive. i cant remember my security password can you help me please.

If you just delete the vault file and you should be able to start fresh.  When you assign the new password, write it down and store it in you wallet. 

Followed your instruction deleted the Vault file and still I am asked to login the usual way!!

Well, we’ll have to take a more stringent approach.

Delete all the files and folders on the flash drive.  Then download the SecureAccess app from SanDisk http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2399/related/1/kw/secureaccess/r_id/101834 , copy it to the flash drive and execute it.  This way you are starting fresh.

A thing that can impact setting up passwords, the Caps Lock gets pressed and the password entered isn’t the password you think it is.  After setting up the password, sign off, safely remove the flash drive then reinsert it and see if the password you set works.  If it does, write it down.  :wink:

1 Like

i have the same problem…forgot my password… i would like to ask if the data in ‘‘my vaults’’ will be lost if i will errase RunSanDiskSecureAccess_Win.exe

Probably not.  Though it won’t be accessible due to it’s encryption.  Installing a new version will still require you to remember your password to access the encrypted files.

[http://www.passwordmanagers.net/]Windows Password Manager](http://www.passwordmanagers.net/resources/Windows-7-Administrator-Password-Reset-Tool-112.html)

is a free manager for XP and windows password issues and it works as good as can be expected. In addition,the main thing is to stop using the external hard disk until you use this tool, and avoid writing any files to it.

I have problem in my pen drive . In vault I have saved some files. I forgot my password. With the help of hint I can’t remember my password. How to open the vault?

plz advise forgot password

I have a Cruzer Blade 16GB and I forgot the password. Can You help me!!

@manish_1990 wrote:

I bought a SanDisk Cruzer Glide 2 months back, Now after a week after i can’t remeber my password neither from the hint,
Please help me (I don’t want the previous data , i want my pendrive ready to use) 

This is not Me!!

I have a Cruzer Blade 16 GB and I have forgot the password - can you help me!!

manish_1990  THIS IT NOT ME!!

@manish_1990 wrote:

:

@sharada wrote:
I have problem in my pen drive . In vault I have saved some files. I forgot my password. With the help of hint I can’t remember my password. How to open the vault?

you can try some password recovery tools to find your password.

If you forget your password you can format the drive and use it like a normal flash drive.  And you won’t have to worry about a password anymore.  :slight_smile:

kingroot apk
kingroot apk download
download kingroot apk
kingroot apps for android
kingroot for android

Today we will gonna tell you guys about an App termed as “Kingroot” with which one can root Android device in a single click.

Format the drive and use it like a normal flash drive? So how do we do that?

I usually deal with this problem by removing the password then set a new login password for Windows computer,i don’t see anythig wrong with that.

If you don’t know how to format a flash drive you certainly don’t know how do you remove the flash drive’s SecureAccess password NeedKiss.