Fixed SanDisk U3 with Ball Peen Hammer and Trashcan

Sandisk - you’re out of business unless you put out a usb which doesn’t require some b*llsh*t u3 program to run.  Just smashed your usb and going to buy ANYONES USB which is a memory chip to transfer files!  Better learn quick.

SanDisk hasn’t made U3 devices since 2009

Buying used stuff or from unknowns on the 'net you don’t always get what you pay for.

BTW The U3 software has a built in Remove option, but you have to know how to read to use U3.

Guess I’d better dump my SanDisk stock 1st thing Monday morning then! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ed_P  - Apparently, reading may be your issue.  The 2011 Sandisk Cruiser has U3 installed.  Search the internet next time before posting and you see how many issues there are with this software.

nope Ed is correct SanDisk has not preloaded U3 since september 09. if you just purchased a drive that had it it had to be an old production device made before september 09

I don’t have to search the 'net to see how U3 works, I have several Cruzers with U3 on them that work fine on both XP and Win 7 with no problems.  In addition to backing up files they also boot XP PE systems.

Course I bought them new from main stream stores years ago.