Cruzer Glide 16GB

Got a 16GB cruzer glide. Some files (a few GB) were put on the stick, but now I can neither open the files nor put new files on the stick . Not with W7 also notW8.

Tried to rerunthe Secure Accesprogranm results in the message: “This version of SanDisk SecureAcces V2.0 requirew a SanDisk USB Flash Drive. Please insert one and try again”.

This doesn’t realy help. It seems to be that I can not enter/open(using my password or not) the disk to store anything or to enter the files that are stored on the stick

Is there a way to reset the stick or to make the stick operational again?. It is not a problem that the stored files are deleted during the process.

Looking forward to a reaction!

Is there a way to reset the stick or to make the stick operational again?.

Easiest / quickest thing to do is return it.  If new to where you bought it.  Else if under warrantee return it to SanDisk for a free replacement.

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5232/~/return-material-authorization-(rma)-process

Sorry to see this for you poly but I think you got a bricked one. I just hope that the store where you brought it from can replace this.