Cruzer Fit 32GB not working on Windows 7

I am student’s true story. Then I know in programs my laptop, desktop, and internet cafe I saw there SanDisk: Cruzer Fit 16GB original that not classic in DATABLITZ, Shangri-La Plaza EDSA in Afternoon. So I will plan my save money for Cruzer Fit 16GB tomorrow. Early Noon, I bought it with warranty 7 days from date of purchase. Then I do work about sentences, projects, thesis, games, movies, and personal. But I use it for 3 months become not working it! I feel still very stress and worry my lost data important. I try to formatting it but can’t be formatting it! As I was going to DATABLITZ service. I said sir! Why reason this it not quality so exchange it! Service sorry said “Only items w/factory defect will be replaced, subject for testing first thin 7 days from date of purchase”. I said Okay thank service. I was going to home then I feel think that brand SanDisk quality but bad quality it fast not work for 3 months! :cry:

Go to visit:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.457744727594599.89786.100000772267959&type=1

If I will comment SanDisk official site! Sir! SanDisk reply to me today that no tomorrow and future!!! :angry: