Cruzer Blade SDCZ50 (16gb) Win 7 code 43 error after plug in

hi,

i own a Cruzer Blade SDCZ50 (16gb) for 2months plus in Win 7 platform, recently it prompted:

“Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)”

How do i fix this problem as i have same product as spare thumbdrive? i had tried inserting into another laptop and also same Win 7 error message.

Pls kindly help me as i have some important data inside the USB thumbdrive.

Try this.

Which of the 2,530,000 hits that returns do you recommend the OP try?  The 1st one says:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

Diagnosis

A device driver notified the operating system that the device failed.

Resolution

For more information about how to diagnose the problem, see the hardware documentation."

Any idea where the hardware documentation is for his device?

@ed_p wrote:

Which of the 2,530,000 hits that returns do you recommend the OP try?

In my experience, the most (and usually only) relevant hits on a Google search are on the 1st page; sometimes the 2nd. There’s probably no need to go any further, so that narrows it down considerably. But it’s not always the 1st one.

Because the OP asked the question here, is it our job to wade through all these possibilities? Nothing against spoon-feeding, but I think he (or she) can manage this part on their own. I merely pointed them in the direction to (hopefully) find the answer. I know which ones I’d try first if I were having the issue, and it didn’t take all day to read them. I think the OP can do the same.

i have tried out both options to no avail…

@nick78 wrote:

i have tried out both options to no avail…

Probably time to avail yourself of SanDisk’s free tech support then.