16gb. sandisk have 2 partitions ??? I made it ......

When I open disk management the sandisk is got a primary partition (with a blue pattern) and is got a second one (7,42gb) with a light green pattern[free space]. I try to convert both of them using comand prompt but the one with light green pattern can not be seen it ; is not there but is there. When i try to format or delete the green one,(7,42gb.), with rightclick , appears only help option,the rest is in shadow. Please help my sandisk to be again bigger like it was.:cry:

I manage to convert   the free space (7,42gb. light green pattern) in to unallocated space . What shall i do next ??? please help !

do a google search for hp disk storage format tool. download that and try using it to format the drive. otherwise try deleting all the partitions and re-creating one partition. 

I finally managed with command prompt ;I extend the primary parttion till unallocated space. I don t know what I thought when I made another partition on a stick .do not do that with your stick if you don t know how to manage it !!! 

"do not do that with your stick if you don t know how to manage it !!! "

Agreed.  :manvery-happy: