readycache has reset ... why is this happening

Hi guys 

lately when the readycache ( expresscache ) software starts ( when windows boots or after a restart ) i get the message that " the expresscache has been reset " and  the cache begins to work again 

however it seems to work ok after this and when i move the mouse over the readycache icon it states “expresscache(caching enabled )”

this only seems to have started after the last weeks windows updates , allthough i may be wrong … that said once windows settles down the readycache works great

what causes the expresscache software message when windows starts … and will the next expresscache driver/utility be release ( and what kind of features will be included )

many thanks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

this may help 

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14336/