Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

I have been keeping up with posts concerning Ready Cache and each day I get more frustrated reading the posts. This absolutely proves how badly hardware and software companies treat customers after you’ve purchased their products.

Sandisk is hardware, Condusive (or whatever company they are now) is software and of course Microsoft is software. So you mean to tell me that all 3 of these large companies and the tech’s they employ did not know, test or fix the problem before it happened? The problem has been “elevated to the highest whatever” and there is still no fix? And with all the advance notification of Win 10, Beta and current product, that no one knew this? HORSE COCKY! Each one is blaming the other and the consumer gets screwed again!

I am am tired of this! Each day I hope to see a fix and we don’t get one. The 2 PR guys in this post defend the practice being used here and the companies are in no real hurry to fix the Win 10 upgrade problem. Their motto, figure it out yourself. So enough of this.

There are 2 ways to “correct” their problem that I know of:

1. If you have upgraded to Win 10, and you have had it for 30 days or less, you can “downgrade” back to your previous operating system. That’s what I did and RC works exactly the way it did before the upgrade from 8.1 to Win 10. So much for progress.
  2. You have to do a complete install from scratch. Nothing saved, clean HDD and from disk. Almost like an OEM install. You can’t upgrade because files from the software are “deleted” for the uninstall and reinstall.

But I will never buy another product from Sandisk (I’ll stick to a different brand who really does help to solve problems) or Condusive (or whoever they are now) in any of my builds and will encourage my peers to do the same. I may just get another good sized SSD and do away with both of them. I really did like their product.

In the meantime, I really hope they come up with fix for all you folks! Good luck! I’m outa here