Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

@rmast:

I didn’t have the folder with the inf driver files but I did have a few alternate installs for ExpressCache, I tried one of those and eventually “setup_x64.exe” gave it to me.  I believe that one was posted in this thread.

I ran Revo Uninstaller first to get rid of any old files I had then installed it.  I could not run eccmd -partition, it just gave me some error every time and running eccmd -info told me nothing was being cached.  I right clicked and installed both of those inf files since double clicking opened them in a text editor.  Tried eccmd again and both still said the same.  I uninstalled it through Windows I believe and then grabbed ExpressCache 1.3.2 and ran that installer.  It took a long time to install the drivers during setup, like 5 minutes or something, it always gave me an error at that point before though which it didn’t do this time.  Install finished fine and I restarted then opened ExpressCache which seems to be working.

I currently have 10gb cached and I’ve restarted a few times to make sure my cache wasn’t going to randomly disappear.  So yes I have a working ExpressCache now, thank you.  I think it was a combination of those inf files and Revo Uninstaller.