SanDiskSecureAccess V3.0.2 on Windows10 has major PROBLEMS!!!

I have been using secure access for quite a while and the issues you are having I have never seen nor do I think the software can even do. 

1. The software will look for updates if there is an Internet connection. If there is no Internet connection the software will skip the update check and open what ever version it is. The software does not have any code to allow it to join a network or enter any password to connect you to any network. 

2. It is not accepting your password because you have not met the security requirement. You have all of them checked and the one in red has not been met. Either use both number and letters in the password or uncheck that security requirement option. 

3. the software does not assign an arbitrary password. the only way to set a password is for you to configure it. 

4. you can use this stand alone with no Internet. 

5. None of the things you list seem to be bugs. Honestly it seems to be user error. If you are having a hard time understanding the software I would suggest contacting sandisk support and they can walk you through how to use it.