Required to clear cache

After several days I need to clear the ready cache in order to correctly boot computer. All works well, great in fact, until one day when the system won’t boot. Then I’ve found the only way to return to proper running order is to clear and restart the cache. Then all is well until the next time. Any ideas anyone?

There’s a known issue  with 1.3.2:

Known issues:

• There is a < 10 second delay during Windows reboot when the cache is filled up to 90%+

I personally partiton the drive to 22G (some people say 23G but I just kept it safe), I seldomly encounters a cache reset after waking up from sleep/hibernate, but never blocking my boot.

@ohyanet wrote:

After several days I need to clear the ready cache in order to correctly boot computer. All works well, great in fact, until one day when the system won’t boot. Then I’ve found the only way to return to proper running order is to clear and restart the cache. Then all is well until the next time. Any ideas anyone?

I’ve had the same issue as well.

It’s a real pain to sort out as well on my machine so I have now un-installed the ReadyCache software until Sandisk sort this thing out.

Infinidim

@taisui wrote:

There’s a known issue  with 1.3.2:

Known issues:

• There is a < 10 second delay during Windows reboot when the cache is filled up to 90%+

I personally partiton the drive to 22G (some people say 23G but I just kept it safe), I seldomly encounters a cache reset after waking up from sleep/hibernate, but never blocking my boot.

Yes this is an issue. In my case it was doing this perfectly OK for quite a while and then one day I just couldn’t boot my machine. So after getting the machine back working I removed the ReadyCache software and since then it has been OK. Hopefully SanDisk will work with Condusiv to sort this out quickly.

Infinidim

They think they have sorted it out…HA!

Got a call from them. The guy said that’s the way it’s supposed to work.

You are supposed to manually clear and reset the cache everytime the cache reaches 22gb.

Alot of work to maintain something that is advertised as working quietly in the background.