Highlighted
Administrator

ExpressCache version 1.2.1 released

Download ExpressCache 1.2.1

ExpressCache™ Software for SanDisk ReadyCache™

Release Notes 

ExpressCache software: version 1.2.1 (release date: July 12, 2013)

New changes since version 1.2.0:

-       The installer now has a checkbox that the user can select if they want the GUI/systray app to start when Windows starts. The default does not have the check box selected.
Note: The ExpressCache engine will automatically start and caching will be fully functional when Windows starts regardless if the GUI/systray app starts with Windows or not.

-       The GUI/Systray app now has a new “?” menu option that the user can select if they want the GUI/systray app to start or not start when Windows starts. This will toggle “Start with Windows” to “Do not start with Windows” and vice versa when selected.

© 2013 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved. ExpressCache is a trademark of Condusiv Technologies Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Highlighted
SanDisk User

Re: ExpressCache version 1.2.1 released

Just to clarify, for that version, those are the only two changes?
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

This is the official release from SanDisk. If there were any other changes, don't you think they would list them? Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

My cache keeps getting dumped.  Why?  I suspect it isn't actually dumped though, when I check it, the value is 26GB.

Highlighted

Again ans again with this Crap Version.

Highlighted

Same here, this version is faulty, 1/3 the PC is rebooted or goes in standby the cache is reset.

Not very useful... also this message would be better if displayed as a baloon tooltip in system tray.

It's really annoying guys, slap Condusiv and get it fixed ASAP.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

When you see that message pop does cache monitor show the cache has actually been reset? If not do you see any performance reduction?

Highlighted

No, only this Popup is seen.

Evertime when the Cache is full and will rebuild?

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

no, when the cache is full and new LBA's need to be cached it will flush the oldest lease used LBA to make room for the new. next time when that message pops up can you open the cache monitor and get a screen shot and post it?

Highlighted

Why isn't there an archive of previous versions of ExpressCache? I want to try previous versions.. This new version 1.2.1 does not work outside Windows HP 7 (32bit) when booting up. Single Hard disk (one partition) and ReadyCache on secondary Sata with ACHI enabled! My Cache constantly being reset from a cold/warm boot and startup is the same as it was previous to installing Hardware and software. ExpressCache seems to work within the OS login but, not as claimed in the advertising. Utterly disappointing support judging by the members requests/ complaints on this forum. Good Sandisk product with rubbish software support/ buggy and a waste of my hard earned cash!