After more than a month I finally get a working Fuze+ and get to try it out a little,
but most of the feedback here seem very negative. Have I bougt a
disaster piece of hardware?
I absolutely love the Sansa Clip and I have 10 of those, and ten HiFi headphones
to go with them. The sound quality is brilliant in the Clip!
Anyway, I’ve gotten the Fuze+ to work and need some help with it.
* How can I put Album images on there? What size and format, and where?
I would prefer to put them on there manually and skip syncing it with M$ Media Player,
as I absolutely hate that program. I’ve got MP11 on my computer, but have never used it.
* What other things can I personalize? Any guides for that?
* Can I get the Sansa Media Converter somewhere?
It won’t download via the Sansa Updater and I can’t find it anywhere else. Or should’nt I bother
with that one?
* Which free videoconverter is the easiest to use, despite being capable? Is it Video4Fuze?
* And finally, if there’s any audiophiles in here, do you use Flac or Ogg at all?
Do you think there is a noticeable difference compared to say a Lame ripped mp3 at 320 kBit/s?
Is the Fuze+ good enough that you can hear a difference?
Lots of questions, any help much appreciated!
I would really like to use the Fuze to it’s full potential!