Will a high speed USB wall charger work with Sansa Fuze?

Hi;  I am thinking of buying a dual USB wall charger on Amazon   New Trent, 10W 5V/2A Dual Port high-speed USB AC wall charger (IMP90C)       http://www.amazon.com/Trent-Dual-high-speed-charger-IMP90C/dp/B009RXU59C/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t  

Product Features

• 2.1 Amp 10W High-speed Charging USB AC wall charger.
  • Two USB outputs allows you to charge two devices at once.
  • Rapidly re-charge all your 5V USB devices from a wall socket
  • Ultra Compact Size.
  • Short circuit and overcharge protection

Product Description

New Trent, IMP90C Dual USB wall charger
IMP90C is a safe and high-speed charging dual USB AC wall charger from New Trent. This compact and light weight wall charger is compatible with all mobile smart/cell phone in the market and including other compatible similar 5V USB chargeable devices and a replacement to your OEM wall charger. Simply Plug the IMP90C into any US wall socket and begin charging your devices (two devices simultaneously with max. output 2A).

Compatible with many Smartphone/Tablet PCs
-Apple: iPad (4th gen) with Retina display, The New iPad (3rd gen) /iPad2/iPad/iPhone 5/iPhone 4s/ iPhone 4/ iPhone 3Gs/ iPod Touch/Classic/Nano
-Samsung Galaxy Note /Galaxy S2 / Galaxy Nexus /All the other Samsung cell phones
-HTC Evo Shift 4G/Incredible S/Sensation XL /Thunderbolt / EVO 3D / EVO 4G / All the other Samsung cell phones.
-Motorola Razr/Atrix / Bionic/ Droid X , X2/ triumph/All the other Motorola cell phones
-Nokia Lumia N900 / C6 / C3 C7 / E7 / X6/ N8 / N97 / All the other Motorola cell phones
-Blackberry Playbook/Tour/Storm 2/Curve/ Bold/All the other Blackberry cell phones
-LG Optimus / Quantum / Vortex/All the other cell phones
-The car charger will also be compatible with most 5V Tablets which includes the new iPad/ iPad 2, Nook color, Nexus 7, etc… and portable game consoles such as Nintendo 3Ds/DSi/XL, Sony PSP/PSvita etc. A special cable or adapter maybe need for some devices: Please contact iDealpoint for more details

Specs

• Dual USB ports
  • Universal 100V - 240V compatible

My main questions are:  Would it work with my Fuze or, does it put out too much power?  Would it damage my Fuze?  It sounds like a nice charger.  Any help would be appeciated.  Thanks!

@goanimosh wrote:

My main questions are:  Would it work with my Fuze?

Yes.

Thanks;  I just finished  doing a live chat with Sansa and they also confirmed this charger should work just fine with the Sansa Fuze.  It recieved 159  very good reviews on Amazon, all 4 and 5 stars.  I can’t wait to order it.    http://www.amazon.com/Trent-Dual-high-speed-charger-IMP90C/dp/B009RXU59C/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t