Which MP3 player to choose?

I am pretty new to MP3 players (I know, it’s very unusual:smileyvery-happy:). And I got lost in all different types.
So I’d appreciate if someone could give me suggestions.
I want a player with removable media so I could listen to my favorite music AND audio books.
When searching for a player I noticed that some of them would not play audio books in MP3 or WMA format :dizzy_face:… That’s kind of strange, isn’t it?
OH, BTW, I don’t really care about video or pictures on my MP3 player. For the most part I’ll carry it in my pocket…

Thanks a lot in advance!

the e200 has removable media…

nut wrote:

I am pretty new to MP3 players (I know, it’s very unusual:smileyvery-happy:). And I got lost in all different types.
So I’d appreciate if someone could give me suggestions.
I want a player with removable media so I could listen to my favorite music AND audio books.
When searching for a player I noticed that some of them would not play audio books in MP3 or WMA format :dizzy_face:… That’s kind of strange, isn’t it?
OH, BTW, I don’t really care about video or pictures on my MP3 player. For the most part I’ll carry it in my pocket…

Thanks a lot in advance!

For audio books and expandable memory i would suggest the express since you dont care about pics and vids

C200+ or Express, both will suit your needs.

Thanks a lot for all suggestions!!!
I just ordered C240 :smiley:

I know it is kind of late, and you got your c240 ordered. But this topic itself is very interesting. It would be a lot of fun to hear from people what kind of features and product designs they would like to see in their product.

Just for starters, i am one of those people that still thinks that cell phone is to make phone calls and mp3 player is to listen to mp3 files.
To clarify, i do not like a lot of features to the device that doesn’t belong to it.

Any other opinions?

for the sound quality, i choose e100 series because of the sound isolation earphones and the SRS WOW.
for style, capacity and easy access to music, i choose the connect.

crazy train