Which 8gb micro sdhc class 6 cards on amazon.com will work with the fuze?

Because I’m going to order one but would like a class six and was wondering if transcend brands work? Or which of the class 6 sandisk cards on there work? Thank you.

Message Edited by Tmansdc on 07-18-2009 07:10 PM

In theory , any microSD or microSDHC card will work. However, some people have reported having trouble with Kingston cards, particularly with video. I haven’t heard of any problems with Transcend cards.

Any should work, but you may may wasting your money buying a Class 6 card. The higher class cards only write data to the card faster. Important for recovery time in snapping off quick pics on a digital camera, but it won’t make any difference at all in the ‘reading’ or playing of the files on your Fuze.

Might save a minute if you’re completely loading the card from completely empty to full in 1 fell swoop, but most people don’t do it that way; they’ll load a few albums at a time.

Better to spend your $$ on more, not faster memory. :wink:

@tapeworm wrote:

Any should work, but you may may wasting your money buying a Class 6 card. The higher class cards only write data to the card faster. Important for recovery time in snapping off quick pics on a digital camera, but it won’t make any difference at all in the ‘reading’ or playing of the files on your Fuze.

Might save a minute if you’re completely loading the card from completely empty to full in 1 fell swoop, but most people don’t do it that way; they’ll load a few albums at a time.

Better to spend your $$ on more, not faster memory. :wink:

Couldn’t agree more…the class 6 Transcend, $19.19. The class 2 SanDisk, $10.99–>this is the card I’ve had since September, of course I paid more for it back then!It’s worked flawlessly the whole time.