Where to buy new Clip + ?

Yea, you may be right. I thought the per shipment cost was a maximum cost if you had multiple items, but I see on some of the domestic US rates where the per shipment cost is less than the per item cost, so I probably misread it.

Almost $40 shipping for a $40-70 item is a bit steep. But, you know, for those who just must have it now…

Ok I ordered from Amazon, 2 x Clip+ Black 8GB frum Blueproton, for the final price of almost 180 USD. Price is very ok, it just came 8 USD more than my old 8GB original clip. So fair indeed :slight_smile:

Message Edited by icsterm on 10-01-2009 05:42 PM

Can you post back with how long it takes to get to you, when it does, please icsterm? :slight_smile:

Expedited shipping takes 10 days max. I don’t know about standard shipping, but it ■■■■■ anyway.

I ordered on monday, and the package will arrive on tuesday, that’s ~9 days time, including non-business days.

Message Edited by icsterm on 10-03-2009 09:34 PM

The Clip+ is now available from Sandisk’s UK website.

But they must have updated the site in a hurry, because no prices are shown, and the shopping cart links are not working yet.

I don’t see any listed on Amazon UK or Play.com, but it shouldn’t be long now.

Awesome! Prices and ability to buy are now available :slight_smile:

I’m glad I put off buying it from the US now - I thought it would be out in like November or something…

EDIT: I’ve just seen the Dixons website has them all at very good prices - the 8GB one is £50 - ordering one now :smiley:

Message Edited by corney91 on 10-08-2009 12:52 PM