Where is the music stored?

When I connect the player to my computer I get the option “open the map and show the files”. If I choose Music I can see the music I have stored but not all music available in my mp3-player. Were there tunes installed by the factory and already there when I bought my player? Secondly how do I delete one of the tunes in the player. There was a small CD delivered together with my player containing manual in different languages. The manual however does not describe the same type of player as I have

@edit wrote:

When I connect the player to my computer I get the option “open the map and show the files”. If I choose Music I can see the music I have stored but not all music available in my mp3-player. Were there tunes installed by the factory and already there when I bought my player?

Yes. And they were loaded at the factory in MTP mode. If your player is connected in the alternative MSC mode, your computer will not see these files.

@edit wrote:

_ Secondly how do I delete one of the tunes in the player. _

Depending on what player you have, you may be able to delete songs by pressing the DOWN (6 o’clock position) button on the player and selecting DELETE. The older models of players did not have this option, so you would have to connect it to a computer, navigate to the file and delete it as you would any other computer file.

@edit wrote:

_ There was a small CD delivered together with my player containing manual in different languages. The manual however does not describe the same type of player as I have _

What player do you have? Can you identify it on this page or this one (older models)?All supported models have User’s Manuals linked to here on the forum. They are all .pdf files that you can download/copy to your computer’s hard drive for future access and reference.

Hi buddy, I’m just curios onto this. what model is this by the way? 

I suppose it is the Sansa Clip + I