Where do you get your Mod money?

don’t know, I guess it’s taboo to talk about it, so only share if you like, but there’s a TON of really nice cars on this forum, and it seems like a majority of members build their masterpiece part by precious part saved up for weeks or month at a time, and some others just have a gob of cash that they can drop on everything to complete their car within a month or so.

Personally since I moved out of my folks place, modding has all but come to a depressing halt for myself. I took the money I had invested and made a pseudo career choice spending of it and bought myself a HD camcorder and built an editing computerthus pushing the dreams of a stanced ride further into the stratosphere.

At this point I’m trying to manage ways of even being able to set aside a few bucks here and there to save up for stuff, but it seems like life gets in the way every time and I have to raid the savings account…

How about you guys, any secrets to how you afford building your ride?

andyjor wrote:
 don’t know, I guess it’s taboo to talk about it, so only share if you like, but there’s a TON of really nice cars on this forum , and it seems like a majority of members build their masterpiece part by precious part saved up for weeks or month at a time, and some others just have a gob of cash that they can drop on everything to complete their car within a month or so.

Are you sure you in the right forum???

Your post is very spammy.

Also, you’re jocking that cheapwholesale-r site, based on your previous signature and this post.