When my sansa fuze can have games?

i need to now when my sansa fuze can have games and in what firmware version if you can?

This is not an exact time-frame, but it’s probably pretty close . . .

When

You want games, buy a DS or PSP.

WHen Rockbox is working on the Fuze it will probably whip you in chess.

Doom is a little wierd on the e200 because there aren’t enough buttons on the player for all the functions you want, but it runs.

Message Edited by donp on 02-01-2009 03:26 PM

Message Edited by donp on 02-01-2009 03:27 PM

Dude, just buy a PSP. The Fuze isn’t for games, its just for Music, and Videos.

@pringles wrote:
Dude, just buy a PSP. The Fuze isn’t for games, its just for Music, and Videos.

And even the Videos part is sometimes questionable. :smileyvery-happy:

Oh no wait, the PSP can also play Music, videos, and surf the web.

Dang…

large sized, Comic Sans type aside, you bought an mp3 player not a game device. It is designed to play music, video and photos.

There is a program called “rockbox” which has a selection of game plugins, but it’s not availible for the Fuze yet because the firmware doesn’t support it, or something like that.

Message Edited by DocStrange on 02-01-2009 08:05 PM

I think he just wants mini games and doesnt want to carry around a psp or ds…

Hey Ya YOYO, we just want to know when you can put something on them like Solitary like on the apple iPod. Or even something as simple as tetris, just something simple to kill time with. Or is that something beyond your meager ability?

A warning!  Personal attacks and tauntings are a NoNo.  Please consult the forum Rules and Guidelines for details.  Play nice, folks. 

µsansa

The Sansa Mod Team

Message Edited by microsansa on 06-18-2009 09:11 PM

@coloradohermit wrote:
Hey Ya YOYO, we just want to know when you can put something on them like Solitary like on the apple iPod. Or even something as simple as tetris, just something simple to kill time with. Or is that something beyond your meager ability?

@coloradohermit wrote:

Who are you talking to? No one who’s posted here is a Sandisk employee, so we’re not in a position to do it anyway.

ColoradoHermit, complete with meager spelling ability,  wants an iPod.

I think he/she can still find them in a handful of retail outlets or online.

Enjoy the higher price, poor sound quality, lack of microSD expandability, lack of recording ability, etc…  Tetris is worth all that, and more.

@black_rectangle wrote:

Enjoy the higher price, poor sound quality, lack of microSD expandability, lack of recording ability, etc…  Tetris is worth all that, and more.

Yeah, I thought “solitary” was a prison thing, not a game. 

@marvin_martian wrote:

@black_rectangle wrote:

Yeah, I thought “solitary” was a prison thing, not a game. 

YOYO, I didn’t know people in Solitary were given internet access. :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the managers in my office was looking at the games for ipods.  Then he read some reviews and the people who had the games said it wasn’t worth it because the scroll wheel didn’t work well for games.  So even though it might be nice, not necessary, the price and the reviews doesn’t make it worth it.  I think it was $5 a game and there were only about 20 selections if that (I saw his itunes thing).  Now for a touch, I’m not sure, but he didn’t want to invest in that high priced ithingy.  I don’t blame him.  I’ll guess I’ll stick wtih games on my phone (one game), computer or just don’t worry about it at the moment or ever really.