When converting...

Hi,

I’m not sure what’s going on with my Sansa Fuze. When I go to download pictures, I have no problem. And I’ve just started encountering this problem when I go to download videos. I can pick them to add, but when I go to convert them…it shuts down and says that I need to debug, or its encountered a problem. And sometimes, it says I’m not connected to the internet, which isn’t true. It never used to do this, now, I’m concerned…and I can’t seem to access my videos to download from real player either, it says that it’s a clip and will only play the audio. I’m grateful for any help, advice, suggestions please.

Thenabump

What are you doing differently now from when it ‘used to work for you’?

Something obviously has changed. You just need to figure out what it is, so you can fix it.

Is the player in (or still in) MSC mode? No MTP or Auto-Defect please.

get rid of it soon I had  a similar problem and nobody couldn’t help me even sansa technical support they keep thinking Im doing something wrong even after i have bought four players I finally gave up!

to be honest the other tree I have, work just fine!

@mptres wrote:
get rid of it soon I had  a similar problem and nobody couldn’t help me even sansa technical support they keep thinking Im doing something wrong even after i have bought four players I finally gave up!

Hmmm. Same meassage on two threads. Are you here to save us from the evil Fuze?

You had a bad experince. This is a common problem and you had uncommon reasults. My suggestion for you would be to move on and enjoy your decissions. However you have to consider that you are one out of Thousands, and that no one else has the same issues you do exactly because no two systems are the same.

no Im just leting you know that the “costumer support” sucks! and that not all fuzes have problems! smart a…

@mptres wrote:
no Im just leting you know that the “costumer support” sucks! and that not all fuzes have problems! smart a…

Thats why we have these boards, Customer support is often less than stellar so many turn here and we other users can offer help and support. Did you check here before or after calling Tech support? I am just curious, not trying to be a smart alec

yes I did check here on 02/05/09 (fuze not working) and I received a lot of help but nothing worked so I try costumer support!

Ok Thanks I am sorry for kinda Jumping on you. You would not believe how many people only come here to bash the player with out ever even owning one. I am sorry you could not get yours to work. Good luck with future players.

Well, now that we have THAT out of the way . . . maybe we can get back on-topic here and deal with the Bumpster’s problem. Hopefully he’ll not be discouraged by all the Sansa-bashing and respond again so we can attempt to help him. :wink:

Sorry Tape. Had to find out. :cry:

YOU weren’t the problem, CB.

There are just some people in this world who aren’t happy unless they are un -happy, and making sure everyone they come in contact with are of a similar mind-set.

And I think everyone reading this thread can figure out who I’m speaking about. :wink:

@tapeworm wrote:

There are just some people in this world who aren’t happy unless they are un -happy, and making sure everyone they come in contact with are of a similar mind-set.

You are correct sir! Unfortunately so, but correct.