Wheel at Sansa Fuze does not work

Hello, my Click-Wheel seems to work, but doesn´t have anny effects on volume or Menu. Does anybody have a solution?

Jule

Download the firmware ending in 26 and install it on the player.

i already installed the latest firmware today - didn´t help!

Did you check the version of the firmware in the player to make sure the firmware upgrade installed successfully? What you described sounds like a firmware problem.

Hmm we seem to be seeing a lot of posts like this at the moment…

I would follow JK98’s advice and double check your firmware.  If it’s 02.02.28 I would go down to 02.02.26 here

Just verifying, you have tried rotating the wheel , in addition to simply pressing it?  The control is used in both modes, unlike the Sansa Clip.

µsansa

@microsansa wrote:

Just verifying, you have tried rotating the wheel , in addition to simply pressing it?  The control is used in both modes, unlike the Sansa Clip.

µsansa

Wow do people actually call with that problem?  Scary

summerlove wrote:

@microsansa wrote:

µsansa

Wow do people actually call with that problem?  Scary

Unfortunately yes . . . on both counts. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Wow do people actually call with that problem? Scary”

Some computer instructions had stated press any key. People called tech support to complain that their keyboard doesn’t have a key marked any. The pc makers then changed to instructions to press the enter key.