What song is this

It starts off with words like baby i like to love you then has about a 20 second guitar solo and repeats cant get enough and yells either faith or baby

… Thats not enough to be able to really tell. Is it new? Do you have any guess as to who sings it? What Genre would you guess it is? Does a Guy or a Girl Sing it? I have access to one of the largest collections in the world tonight… Help me narrow it down and I can try and find it.

I don’t know if its new but i would consider it some kind of rock

A guy sings it

Message Edited by nintendogamer92 on 05-29-2009 10:17 PM

@nintendogamer92 wrote:

I don’t know if its new but i would consider it some kind of rock

A guy sings it

Message Edited by nintendogamer92 on 05-29-2009 10:17 PM

If I apply filter by Male Vocalist, and Rock I have over 2 Million Songs… Can you provide any other details? 

No  it has been a while since i’ve heard the song

Even your lyrics don’t narrow it down much, as a LOT of songs use these same words.

But you could try an on-line Lyric Search engine like:

http://www.lyricsdrive.com/

Maybe it’s called “I Like to Love You.”

Wild guess, I have no idea what the guy is talking about! 

I’ve tried a searching by lyrics still no results. I haven’t heard the song for a few months

Where did you hear the song?  If it was on a radio station, maybe by calling the station and giving them these few lyrics, they’ll find the song for you.  And they may even play it on air.  I always like it when one of my favorite radio stations plays a listener’s request.

It’s hard to figure out the song without hearing some of the tune sung or hummed out.

I heard it in PE class

Message Edited by nintendogamer92 on 05-31-2009 05:45 PM

School’s just about out for the summer where I live.  Even so, contacting a radio station may still be your best bet.

Good luck with finding the song.

Message Edited by mags1230 on 05-31-2009 09:16 PM

The song I was looking for is pain By Three Days Grace. I heard it on the radio on my Fuze

@nintendogamer92 wrote:
The song I was looking for is pain By Three Days Grace. I heard it on the radio on my Fuze

You mean this one?

Three Days Grace - Pain

Well, I’m glad you finally figured that one out. But . . .

@nintendogamer92 first wrote:
It starts off with words like baby i like to love you then has about a 20 second guitar solo and repeats cant get enough and yells either faith or baby

It sure doesn’t have these lyrics in it as you said. Nothing even close!

No wonder you couldn’t find out what it was. :dizzy_face:

Yea I got the lyrics wrong