You can reinstall QuickBooks in safe mode to resolve QuickBooks Error PS107 in payroll. This is one of the simplest ways to resolve error PS107 in payroll. Perform the steps stated below:
- Switch the Windows to safe mode. You might have to follow a series of steps to execute this step. This step depends on the version of your Windows so execute the steps for this accordingly.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks Product Download page. Choose the correct year and the version of your QuickBooks application.
- Click on Search And Download.
- Run the downloaded setup file from the downloads on your system.
- Finally, complete the registration process. After this, try to run the payroll updates again. With this, your steps to reinstall QuickBooks are completed.
To know more causes and solutions you can always follow this short guide on QuickBooks Error PS107.