What are the levels for a profile on this forum?

@nissanskyline wrote:
ha, ha, ha very funny. This is what you guys did to a sansa e200 user and she did not get her problem solved. All you guys did was make fun of her for saying she has a sansa fuse e280 (even though that was funny) and I, which am a noob had to help her and told her to format it. This is why i think that you guyz should stop noob sniping and take thing seriously (no offense).

Just to set the record straight, if you are referring to this thread, please notice that in the very 1st response  c1u31355 pointed the OP to the FAQ that would address the issue.

I, then (once business had been taken care of) noticed and commented on the ‘Fuze e260’ typo.

There then was a little OT banter amongst the boys, and then the OP responded and said, [Ouote] "Thank you so much for the help!! [Un-Quote]

4 days later, you posted your suggestion to ‘format the Sansa’. Which in and of itself certainly would solve the problem, but c1u & his FAQ regarding the use of ChkDsk might solve the issue without having to re-load all the content, so it is viewed as the most appropriate 1st step. If that does not work, then formatting should be considered. And this fact was c1u's response to your post.

However, as the OP had already thanked him for the help and didn’t elaborate further, we should be able to assume that the issue was resolved.

So there was no ‘n00b-sniping’ as you put it. Yes we had some fun, but the OP got their problem solved.

OK?

Yeah but instead of posting random dtuff, maybe youcould have gave alternsate solutions before “4 days later”.

@nissanskyline wrote:
Yeah but instead of posting random dtuff, maybe youcould have gave alternsate solutions before “4 days later”.

The Original Poster had already said, “Thank you.”

Which usually means the problem was fixed.

can users kick other users off?

@nissanskyline wrote:

Why do you ask?

Just wondering.

Not that I know of.

You want to get kicked out already??   :smileyvery-happy:

@nissanskyline wrote:

No but the Mods Can! I think the admins can as well.

I have turned into a Sansa User!!! :smiley:

This system is rude. It called me a senior even though im only 12!!!.

@nissanskyline wrote:

Would you prefer “child”, or “preteen”, or “youngster”?  ; )
Message Edited by 1shado1 on 06-04-2009 07:24 PM

@1shado1 wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Or “tween”, “kid”, “punk”, “babyface”, or “whippersnapper”? :stuck_out_tongue:

@1shado1 wrote:

@nissanskyline wrote:

Or “tween”, “kid”, “punk”, “babyface”, or “whippersnapper”? :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree with 1shadow1. not so much with tapeworm…

@nissanskyline wrote:
i agree with 1shadow1. not so much with tapeworm…

That’s 1shado1 (no “w”):smiley:  You’ll notice I edited my post.  It originally included “whippersnapper” too.  I thought that might sound a bit harsh, so I removed it.  I’m sure that Tapeworm was just poking fun.

1shado1 wrote:

I’m sure that Tapeworm was just poking fun.

Poke, poke, poke! :wink:

If I was trying to be mean, I could’ve suggested ‘curtain-climbers’ or ‘yard-beasts’. :dizzy_face:

------------------------- 

Edit: Not to mention ‘snot-nosed brat’. :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 06-06-2009 04:16 PM