Watching Videos/Battery Life

I downloaded several You Tube clips. I enjoy this feature but have noticed that watching videos seems to drain the battery quicker than playing music. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Isn’t it logical? The part that drains the most power is the display. While watching video its always on. And video means more data to be processed->more power needed.

@wolftarkin wrote:
Isn’t it logical? The part that drains the most power is the display. While watching video its always on. And video means more data to be processed->more power needed.

Exactly.

@wolftarkin wrote:

@lesleyjossund wrote:
I downloaded several You Tube clips. I enjoy this feature but have noticed that watching videos seems to drain the battery quicker than playing music. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

According to the player’s specifications, you can get up to 24 hours audio playback and up to 5 hours of video playback.   How long the battery will last on a full charge will depend, among other things, on how bright the screen setting is and on how high the sound is.