Watch Live Streaming Japanese TV from anywhere in the world

I show you how to watch Japanese TV on android phone/tablet via FUJITV.live… streaming and live!

Watching Japanese TV Live is easy for people in Japan, through a variety of live TV apps, set-top boxes, or the most traditional cable TV.

But if you’re living outside Japan, you can’t get enough of Japanese language shows or anime and you’ll be blocked from watching the Japanese local TV apps.

A Japanese TV software called FUJITV. Live designed specifically for overseas Japanese will solve the problem. It will make it easy for you to watch NHK, NTV, TV Asahi, TBS, TV Tokyo, Fuji TV etc over 70 Japanese TV channels.

Now, I’ll show you how to watch Japanese TV shows through FUJITV on your android phone.

Step 1. Open a browser with your Android Phone and open FUJITV Official website home page, tap FREE DOWNLOAD button to download FUJITV APK.

Step 2. Search the fujitv.apk through the download manager or file browser and install it on your Android Smartphones.

Step 3. Open the FUJITV APP and sign up as prompted, and you will watch your favorite Japanese dramas, films, news anytime, anywhere.

It is so easy, the above method also applies to Android Tablet.

Youtube: youtu.be/NLNcBbQI7I4

I would suggest Cyberflix TV for Live TV providers. It is not preinstalled on Android, but it is probably the best Live TV app. Best UI and a really good amount of channels (including locals depending on where you live). The only drawback is it has some IP issues in some country but for that, you can use a reliable VPN.