wall charger fried my clip plus

I plugged my 8gb clip plus into a Radio Shack USB plug-in wall adapter and it fried it immediately. *I got a replacement. Is this something others have experienced? Maybe the charger was just bad, but now I’m afraid to charge my new one into any USB wall charger.

I would be taking (or sending) it back to Rat Shack post haste. There shouldn’t be any issues with charging from an AC-USB charger if the voltage and aperage requirements are in line. Ther are many, many people here who use them withour incident.

I would be taking (or sending) it back to Rat Shack post haste. There shouldn’t be any issues with charging from an AC-USB charger if the voltage and amperage requirements are in line. Ther are many, many people here who use them withour incident.

I would be taking (or sending) it back to Rat Shack post haste. There shouldn’t be any issues with charging from an AC-USB charger if the voltage and amperage requirements are in line. There are many, many people here who use them without incident.

Is the RS adapter 5V (and 350mA or above)?  More than 5V will cause a fry.