Visualization Is Sluggish After Update

Yes, this happened exactly after I downloaded the latest firmware which I professionally unplug when I was cued to. I played on of my songs pressed the middle button to see the visualization bars not synchronizing fluidly like it used to and I also tried other songs to see if this was the Mp3’s problem-it’s obviously the updates.

Can anyone check out your own and confirm this to me because SanDisk needs to know about this. Thank You-I’ll check on what feedback I get in the morning or whenever.

Chris Winters

@cwinters wrote:

Yes, this happened exactly after I downloaded the latest firmware which I professionally unplug when I was cued to. I played on of my songs pressed the middle button to see the visualization bars not synchronizing fluidly like it used to and I also tried other songs to see if this was the Mp3’s problem-it’s obviously the updates.

Can anyone check out your own and confirm this to me because SanDisk needs to know about this. Thank You-I’ll check on what feedback I get in the morning or whenever.

Chris Winters

Mine is working just fine :smiley:

My visualizations are working fine.  In fact, they are actually working better than before!

The visualizations, like the album art display, used to only stay on screen for maybe 5 seconds before reverting to the “Now Playing” screen.  Now they stay on screen until the backlight goes out.

I like it!