videos ?

Are there any free videos for  the fuse that are easy to down load? some thing made for iPhones??

I don’t care for music videos unless it’s psychodellic electronic music.

If you go to www.keepvid.com you can download just about anything you find on sites like Youtube or Vimeo.

You would then need to convert them for the Fuze to play them. There’s a program called Video4fuze.

http://code.google.com/p/video4fuze/

Watch the howto video on the site.

1 Like

You can also search for free online conversion programs so it will just convert the video to this Sansa format.

Video4fuze is free. 

It’s made specifically to convert videos for the Fuze.

Randomly searching for video conversion programs–many of which are potentially malware or adware, most of which have no idea what the Fuze requires–is not a better idea. 

1 Like

I like the program called Any Video Converter.  Works amazing but you gotta know what resolutions you need…

@tripzter wrote:

I like the program called Any Video Converter.  Works amazing but you gotta know what resolutions you need…

And then you usually have to run the once-converted video through the SanDisk Media Converter a 2nd time for final conversion (to a format the Fuze likes and will play) and transfer to the Fuze.

Which is why a former member here on the forum wrote the Video4Fuze program. He got frustrated and tired of all that nonsense. Thankfully, he also had the knowledge and talent to do something about it that has benefited numerous people over the years.