Video folders?

Is there any way to store videos on my Sansa Fuze 4GB within folders of my choosing?  Having them all in /video can be inconvenient.  I can create a folder via Windows Explorer but can’t move files into them.  Any help would be appreciated.

I’m guessing from the lack of responses that there currently is no method of achieving this?  If it makes any difference, I’m running Win XP Pro SP2 and Windows Media Player 11.  I also have the latest firmware installed on my Fuze, which in itself was a scary event.  After the update my Fuze turned off and wouldn’t power on again.  Almost went back to exchange it but figured out that holding the power button in the on position reset it and fortunately worked (that should be included in the manual or on the update page/application I think).

So, if the new video folder for sorting isn’t currently available, are there any plans to add the option through a firmware update in the (near) future?

Overall, I’m very happy with the performance of my Fuze.  Great work.

You can create directories within /VIDEO and put videos in there that way (if you can’t, then there’s some sort of limitation in Windoze that doesn’t apply to Linux). As for whether or not these directories will show up on the Fuze, I’m not sure.